Participating merchants (that's us) are paired with a northwest winery and a NE Broadway restaurant. Participants (that's you) get to wander from store to store, checking out what's there, sipping a little wine, and having a little nosh. We're thrilled to be matched up with Zerba Cellars from Milton Freewater, just outside of Walla Walla -- one of my favorite wineries! And for the crowning touch, our food will be provided by Petisco, one of our favorite restaurants on the block.
To celebrate our good fortune -- and thus yours -- we've decided to have a BIG SALE in conjunction with The Wine Walk. For this day only, all hardcover fiction is 25% off!!
What more could you ask for? Wine, food, and terrific books. Sunshine, you say? Perhaps, but no guarantees -- although I can assure you it's always sunny and warm in the store! Please come see us and sample all the delights! Besides the good wine and food, there are a ton of great new books recently published for you to delight in as well.
Here are the participating merchants who will be hosting wineries:
- Broadway Books (Zerba Cellars)
- Broadway Floral (Nehalem Bay Winery)
- Caffe D'Arte (Sass Winery)
- emily-jane (Mia Sonatina Cellars)
- Golden (Solena Estate)
- Kitchen Kaboodle (Anam Cara Cellars)
- The Lion & The Rose Victorian B&B Inn (Anne Amie Vineyards)
- McMenamins on Broadway (McMenamins Edgefield Winery)
- Oh Baby! Lingerie (Naked Winery) -- now why does that pairing not surprise me????
- Soho Boutique (hipCHICKSdoWINE)