This season we’re stocking a wide selection of puzzles and games for family fun!
Please check out our new puzzle section at the front of the store (next to magazines) and you’ll find 300-piece puzzles for the whole family, as well as more advanced 1000-piece puzzles. We also have block puzzles, each of which have nine cubes, with six pictures to complete. Most of our puzzles feature reproductions of paintings. A few have nature photography. All of them make cool gifts that are good for hours and hours of family togetherness.
We also have four different memory games, for ages 3 to 103. Each box features a set of cards that are placed face down on a table, and pairs are turned over in turn by each player until pairs are discovered and collected (those of you who are as old as I am will remember the old TV show “Concentration”). The games are in themes: Incredible Insects, Artful Animals, B Kliban Cats, and Hieroglyphs from A to Z.
Don’t forget everyone’s favorite, Bananagrams! And also from the Bananagrams people, four other fun games to take with you and play anywhere:
- Pairs in Pears: A fun word game played with 4 alphabets, each in a different pattern. For 2-4 players, age 6 and up.
- Appletters: A new domino game. You don’t connect the dots, you connect the letters! For 2-4 players, age 6 and up.
- Zip-It: A 20-second crossword race you can play anyplace. For 2 players, age 7 and up.
- Fruitominoes: Just like dominoes, with pictures of fruit instead of dots. For 2-4 players, age 5 and up.
And we think you’ll love these two new games:
- Tell Tale: Using cards with a variety of images ranging from the charming to the ordinary, encompassing a range of situations, players improvise stories. You will love the way this game gives everyone's imagination a chance to shine. For 1 to 8 players, age 5 and up.
- Spot It!: This is a good game for pre-readers. There is always one, and only one, matching symbol between any two cards in this game. Spot it and you win! A sharp eye and a little bit of speed is all it takes to play the 4 quick party games included. For 2 to 8 players, age 7 and up.